Monday, June 3, 2002

New addition to the family.


Well, it looks like we're going to add a new member to our family, and this one isn't furry and has only two legs :).

JJ spent the day here with R and they have hit it off. I think R is feeling a little strange because he likes JJ and thinks it will upset me. I'm actually pretty okay with it. So long as our marriage is first, as it is for me and with my relationship with JD, then there's no problem.

I liked JJ. We have a lot in common and she's a very sweet lady. She's very shy, but I'll help her get over that *weg*. It isn't official, but she asked about being R's sub before she left. R told her that if she wanted that, he did too, but that she should go home and think on it. That way, no waking up and wondering what the hell she'd gotten herself into.

I hope this works out for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment