Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Something to tickle you


I wrote this after a scene with Sir.

You look at me, a heavy, serious expression on your face. My heart trips just a touch. I ask you what you are so serious about.
"I was wondering if you were ready for a KFF."
Desire and fear mix into a heady draught that curls my toes. I remember the sharp stabs of pleasure your description of a KFF brought me the time we'd discussed it online. The thought of being bound and kneeling before you leaves me weak.
"I won't know until we try," I say softly.
You send me to find your toy bag.
"Find wrist cuffs, the strap and a collar," You tell me.
I kneel on the edge of the bed and dig into the bag. My hands find the strap easily, the heavy leather and metal weighing down my thoughts as I imagine my hands pinned behind me by it. The cuffs are buried in the bottom of the bag. I lay those on the bed and you snatch them up. I find a collar with a ring on the back and hand it to you.
You buckle the collar around my neck, making certain to tighten it to a snug fit. Your hands come around my body, finding and massaging my breasts. You pull my nipples, stretching them to ultra-sensitive points.
Roughly, you grasp my wrist and buckle the cuff to it. Your lips are on my neck, biting, kissing, sending long tendrils of pleasure rushing through my body. You grasp my nipples again, pulling hard, and I moan, thrusting my breasts forward while arching my back.
You take my left hand, buckling the cuff around the wrist after shushing me. Your voice has changed. It's rougher, fuller, and it sends chills down my back.
"Stand."
I stand before you, my hands twisting together before I realize they should be by my sides. I drop them, consciously unclenching my fists. You cross to your kitchen table where you find a bag.
"You didn't really believe you would leave here without allowing me to try out your gifts, did you?"
"No, Sir."
Fear sends tiny chills up my spine. I trust you, but I am still afraid of the pain. You shake the two floggers out from the bag, weighing them and toying with me.
"Close your eyes." Your hand covers my eyes and brushes over my face. My eyes are sealed as well as if they had been covered. You tilt my head back and tell me to wait that way.
I wait, anxiety building, for the first blow. Which flogger will you choose? The sting is mild, but startling. The blows rain upon my breasts, making them more and more sensitive. My back arches, thrusting my breasts forward to receive the blows you deliver with increasing speed.
When you stop, I am panting. I have no idea which flogger you chose, though I suspect it was the grey one. Either way, the stimulation has left me shaking and wet.
You step behind me and I hear the click of metal on metal. My heart thunders in my chest. The weight of the strap pulls on my neck as you clip it to the collar. You pull my left hand behind me and secure it to the strap, then repeat the process with my right. The muscles in my shoulders stretch and I settle into the bonds.
You tighten the strap, taking the slack from it and lifting my hands to just below the small of my back. You pull my body against yours. I open my hands when I feel your cock against them. You roughly massage my breasts, slapping them and pulling the nipples again. My breath becomes ragged as my body responds to your touch.
You step in front of me, grasping my hair and pulling my head sharply to the side. Your teeth nip harshly on my throat and I moan. I feel both vulnerable and safe as you continue your possession of my body and mind. My eyes are still closed and I have not even considered opening them since you brushed your hand over them.
"Spread your legs."
My body trembles as I obey your command. I moan, throwing my head back as you finger slips into my pussy, unerringly finding and rubbing my clit. My hips rock as the pleasure wells up from inside. I whimper when you withdraw your hand, and then suck vigorously on the finger you thrust between my lips, tasting myself, craving more of you.
"You want this, don't you?" You ask.
"Yes, Sir."
"Kneel."
I carefully lower my body to kneel before you. I am acutely aware of my bound hands as I assume the position you require.
"Stick out your tongue."
I obey and am rewarded by you rubbing your cock on my lips and tongue. Your hand brushes over my hair, pushing back the tendrils that have escaped my barrette. Suddenly you thrust your cock deep into my throat. I moan around it, thrilling at the sense of utter possession in your action. I try to suckle your dick, but you withdraw, telling me to let you do the work here.
Your flesh fills my throat again, and then withdraws. You tease me, laying your cock against my lips and withdrawing when I reach for you with my mouth. When I believe you will tease me to distraction, you grasp my head and thrust sharply and deeply.
You continue to thrust in and out of my mouth, filling me, possessing me, leaving me weak when you withdraw. I know only a moment of panic when I feel as though I cannot breathe before you groan loudly and with draw completely.
Heat splashes my face and body. You lay your cock on my tongue and I suck the last of your cum from it. Your growls pull at me, bringing warm waves of pleasure up from my belly as I swallow the cum you've given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment