Thursday, June 27, 2002

BY THE WAY


I did tell Sir that I believed I had not sent him a report on the meet and greet at least subconsciously on purpose. He asked if I had done it to "punish" him for not attending and I told him that no, I hadn't done it for that reason. I had done it because I was curious as to what he would do if I didn't do it. The reports are something I do because I thought he might like to know what happened, not something he requested. But I guess after doing them each time, it has become something he expects. I was curious to know if he would punish me, he didn't. He mentioned that I was not one of the submissives who required constant correction and asked if that was what I wanted. I told him, no, but that he could have more control if he wanted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment