Thursday, June 20, 2002

She Doesn't Act Submissive

I was looking at this article and realizing how often I hear this phrase.

How many times has some online idiot looked at me and said those words? Why should I behave in a submissive manner to anyone but my Sir? But folks seem to expect it anyway.

Now that doesn't mean I don't know how to behave with respect and tact. I most certainly do. However, I am not one to hold my tongue when it comes to expressing my opinion. I am an intelligent woman and I refuse to behave like a mindless twit simply because it strokes somebody's ego to feel superior to me.

My Sir respects my intelligence and recognizes that my willingness to give myself to him is a gift of value because I am NOT some mindless twit looking for someone to live my life for me. Why, then, do some Dominant look down on submissives who speak their minds and live their lives while submitting only to their own Masters?

Just my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment