Monday, June 24, 2002

Fantasies


Last week something got into me...don't know what it was.

I saw JD on Thursday for a bit and after I left, I wrote this for him because I couldn't seem to articulate these ideas when he asked me about them.

I really enjoyed spending some time with you today. I really do like being with you for quiet time like we had today.
Anyway, I got the impression that since I couldn't articulate what was on my mind and in my fantasies that I should write them and send them to you.
One of the most tingle-inducing images I've had lately goes back to our last scene and what transpired afterward. I have this picture of you kneeling behind me, thrusting your cock deep into me. I can feel you stretching my body open under the onslaught of your thrusts. My pussy is throbbing now as I remember the feel of you inside me, pulsing as your orgasm overtakes you.
Your hand wrapped into my hair last week left me weak. I can feel your power, you possession when you do that. I love when you take possession of me, pulling my head back by my hair, exposing my neck for you to sink your teeth in. The feel of your teeth on my breasts, the strength of your hand on my flesh...all of these things make me tremble. I can nearly orgasm remembering the times you've done these things to me.
I wanted so very much to crawl up between your legs this afternoon. I wanted to run my hands up your thighs, pushing the towel up as I moved toward your groin. I love the spicy scent of your skin and the way that scent fills my senses as I nibble on the skin at the joint of your hip.
I wanted to run my nails over your cock and listen to your breathing change. I wanted to watch it twitch and grow beneath my touch before I lowered my head to tongue and nibble your balls. I love the sensuousness of your skin between my teeth. There is something so incredible about the taste of that skin when it is drawn taut under my teeth. It is sweeter then than at any other time.
I wanted to be able to lean up and engulf your cock with my mouth. I'd begin by licking it slowly from the base to the head, and then I'd slowly lover my mouth over your cock, sucking it in, massaging it with my tongue until my nose was buried against your groin and I could use the muscles of my throat to continue the massage.
I wanted to suck your cock slowly and thoroughly as I listend to your groans and felt your cock throb with each beat of your heart. I wanted to hear that deep rumble that begins in your belly and works its way to your throat as your orgasm builds. I wanted you to sink your hands into my hair and hold my head while you thrust your hips, forcing your cock into my throat. I wanted to hear your most gutteral moan and feel your cock pump as you came in my mouth. I wanted to taste the metallic and salty cum as it shot out of you. I wanted to hold your pulsing cock in my mouth until your body stilled.
I'm trembling thinking about this. I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment