Wednesday, June 5, 2002

From the Dom's perspective--how much control would you take over your sub/slave's extracurricular activities that you don't also participate in? For the Slave--do you find les joy/equal/more in doing things separate from your Master?


I can say that attending lifestyle functions without JD was always stressful. How is one supposed to feel at such a thing when they are there without their Dominant (or submissive)? I always felt kind of lost. I also began to feel that the other folks who attended didn't believe he existed since they'd never met him (or those who had met him, thought I might be making up the realationship since he never attended with me).

As for how much he controlled my activities...he didn't. There were times when I craved to do things because he asked for it and told him of this need and still he would not ask me to wear something, do something or say something simply because it pleased him.

I probably ought not to answer these questions now. I'm still raw from yesterday and I don't expect it to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment