Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Pretty Good Day

JD called me yesterday afternoon. It is so rare that he phones me, I'm always surprised when he does.

He told me all about the High School Reunion he went to over the weekend. He looks so different from when he was in high school that no one recognized him. Many of the "popular" people who wouldn't give him the time of day in school were drooling over him, much to his girlfriend's dismay. I told him that I wouldn't have been annoyed (and I'm not). I would have been pointing out who was staring and making sure everyone saw how beautiful he got LOL.
JD

We laughed and talked and it felt really good until I asked if I should think of expecting him to attend the Meet and Greet this weekend. His answer bothered me a bit. "You know what my weekends are for." Yes, I do, but I was only asking for a couple of hours on Saturday night. I asked if I should schedule anything for weeknights, he said no. I asked if I should just stop planning things, he said no and got annoyed.

Basically I am not to get my hopes up for him to attend the Meet and Greet. I want to remind him that he promised me he'd attend the one in May and then had to cancel because of S, but that would likely be petty, wouldn't it? I wish he'd just say, "No, I'm not coming." Rather than drag this out and let me think there is the slightest hope that for once I would get to attend a BDSM function with him.

I guess I need to ask him if I need to move the Meet and Greet to the coffee shop in F-ville. If so, I'll have to find a good one that allows people to smoke...Everyone bitched at me for the one we held in Barnes and Noble. This is supposed to be his group too, but half the time I wonder if people think he doesn't exist....that I made him up.

I want to work on my book for a while today. Probably Blind Faith. If I can get hubby to leave me alone, I should be able to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment