Tuesday, June 18, 2002

More Ramblings on "Stuff"

I posted this to Submissive Forum. I'm interested in knowing what others think of the concept and hope to find out.

MasterChrisUK posted this and I'm soooooo tempted to print it out and talk with JD about it. I would really like more control from him. I know that some of the reason he doesn't do things is because he doesn't want to step on R's toes. At the same time, I crave his control. I would love nothing more than to do things because he has asked me to do them...more concrete things than to stop thinking so much or letting my imagination get away from me when it comes to my insecurities.

So many times I have asked...do you want me to wear something for you, say something, do something at events that he does not attend. Each time I am told, no. I need to ask him how much of that "no" is because he is afraid of angering R.

It's frustrating to know that oftentimes my husband's wishes come before mine in the relationship with JD. JD is so concerned that R will reach a point that means I cannot see JD again that he'll do anything he can in order to keep R happy, even if it means telling me to go home before I have to or treating me like i'll break or not making requests or setting up controls. I need to talk to him about that. I don't think I'm going to see him this week. He said something about having something he had to do on Wednesday...and that is generally our only day together. Mondays are usually too hectic, Tuesdays and Thursdays I have to work and Friday through Sunday are for his kids. I guess I'll write down what I want to discuss and take it with me so that when I see him we can talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment