Saturday, June 22, 2002

Emails from JD


I got a BUNCH of emails from him last night :)

The first was about what I should wear to the Meet and Greet tonight. He also told me I should have let him know about the blowjob I wanted to give him while I was visiting Thursday afternoon. He would have happily obliged me :).

The next email was about my hair, which is to be worn up this evening, and the lack of underwear under the shiny blue dress. *Shivers* I am going to have to be so very careful when sitting, bending, and getting in and out of the Tracker! He also said he was going to send me some pictures.

The pictures came through a few hours later. They were of me (yuck) from our first scene...waaaaaaaaaaay back in January :). Funny, though I usually dislike pictures of myself anyway, the ones he took look better than the ones my hubby took that same day at the same time. One of hubby's pics is the one I'm now using as my default picture. I LOVE that pic because JD is in it. One of the pictures showed the rope marks I inflicted on myself that afternoon. JD was so scared he'd hurt me and they never even bruised. I keep surprising him with how resilient and strong i am. After those marks didn't bruise and after the serious flogging he gave me about a month ago that I took and survived without a single bruise...I think he's learning I'm not as fragile as a lot of folks want me to be :) It's a common misconception folks seem to have about me. I'm quiet and respectful and everyone assumes I'm delicate until something sets me off :)

The last email I got from him was about the frustration I wrote to him about the group. He asked what was frustrating me, so I told him.

He can go days without checking his email and weeks without emailing me. To get four in one day was a real treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment