Saturday, June 29, 2002

Looking into your master's eyes


This topic came up on a list I am on (DsKiosk).

Funny that this topic should come up. Now, I have not been in the lifestyle all that long...only about 18 or 19 months...and I've been involved with two Dominants. The first was very lax. He didn't discipline me, didn't give me very many rules beyond what I was to call him etc.
Sir, on the other hand, is rather strict. Or at least he has been with his submissives in the past. He scared the beejeezus out of me in our first scene (for which my husband was present) because I moved without asking and he reprimanded me.
It was only later that he told me I was the only submissive he had ever allowed to look him in the eyes during a scene. I did it because I am an eye person...I want to see the expression in your eyes to know what you are thinking and feeling. It never occurred to me that I shouldn't look him in the eyes. (They are a wonderful deep blue, btw :) ).
Now that I know it is a privilege he grants to me, I am more conscious of when I do it. The fact that he can close my eyes (just run his hand over them) and I will keep them that way no matter what comes next, I think has a lot to do with his continued permission to look into his.
The only time I have ever had trouble with this and Sir was the one time I seriously disappointed him. His comment, "Don't you turn those doe eyes on me," was part of the worst punishment he could ever have come up with...letting me know how disappointed he was.
Eyes are such wonderful windows. I can understand how being in this lifestyle would teach someone not to look into someone's eyes, but without those windows, a great deal of my empathic link with people would be broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment