Sunday, June 16, 2002

The Situation with my Sir

Well, I suppose I ought to write it out at some point. I know some folks here are reading and wondering how the talk with JD went on Wednesday and I suppose I've had enough time to digest that meeting to talk about it.

Well, for now I am trying again with JD. I am not 100% certain how things will go, but talking with him left me feeling at least comfortable to move forward. I know that a lot of what I was feeling was blown out of proportion by the horrific month the two of us seem to be having. I know, too, that some of it was simply that he has so much trouble talking to me about things and I have the same with him. I've agreed to talk to him when we're together and he's agreed to make it easier for me to do so.

Now I need to deal with how my husband feels about this mess. I feel like I can't even bring up JD's name in the house right now and it is draining me quickly and making me short tempered with my husband. I keep hoping that he'll understand that he was right in a way when he said that none of what he said to me about JD mattered, that his wishes didn't enter into it. He's right in that the relationship between me and JD is just that, between us. It does not, despite both my husband and JD, revolve around my husband. I have a say in how it works out and I have the ability to make decisions regarding my own happiness.

I've been staying out of R's relationship with JJ (his submissive) because I don't think it is my place to get involved. Their relationship is their relationship. I don't feel I have the right to butt into it. I just wish he would give me the same courtesy. I'd also like a little bit of damned privacy! *grrrrrr*

No comments:

Post a Comment