Sunday, June 16, 2002

Another interesting topic

If a scene becomes extremely intense, do you ever find yourself crying? If so, how do you feel about it?

I have twice had the urge to cry during a scene. The first time was my very first scene and because I was worried the Dom would be offended if I cried, I beat the tears back and held on until the end. I later talked with the Dom and found out that it would have been okay for me to cry.
The second time was the last scene I had with my Sir. It was a particularly intense scene involving some very heavy flogging. It was also the first time I had ever allowed anyone to hit me with the intent of hurting me. I think the tears started as part of the reaction to the pain but later continued as a type of release.
I understand that my Sir is a sadist, and that I am not a masochist. I understand that he enjoyed the scene, but he hasn't yet explained to me what he felt about those tears. Outside of scene, he can't stand to see me cry, but in that scene, I could feel the pride coming off him in waves and hear it in his voice as he told me how proud of me he was.
I'm still a little conflicted about that scene. On one hand, I enjoyed parts of it. On the other, it was a gut-wrenching emotional outpouring that I don't know I would want to repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment