Sunday, June 9, 2002

It's done

I finally heard from JD on Saturday morning. Apparently, I am simply too complicated for him and demand too much emotional bonding for him to be comfortable. I told him I deserved better and asked when I might pick up the books he borrowed from me.


I refuse to believe that what I ask--love, affection, consideration, and care--are too much to ask in return for the same from me. I told him that I had given him all of myself, had not withheld anything from him and what I offered still wasn't enough for him to feel as though returning some of it might be warranted.

I will find someone who doesn't think I'm too complicated, someone who will be glad to have my love and submission, rather than someone with whom I must feel like a convenient toy. I am worth more and I deserve better than I received for the past five months.

No comments:

Post a Comment