Sunday, June 2, 2002

Another something to think about.

In an established D/s relationship should a slave be able to have a time when she can talk to her Master about any issues she has without fear of punishment? And if so, how would the master manage this?

I would have to say that yes, a slave should have a specified way of communicating with her Master that there is something wrong without fear of reprisal.

We are human beings with real emotions and everyday stresses. Why should we believe that slaves and Masters should be any different? Because we are human, we need ways to talk to each other about issues without anything else intruding on the discussion.

I'm not a slave, but I expect this sort of communication with my husband and my Sir. I've often wondered why many in the Lifestyle see D/s relationship dynamics as different than other relationships. While D/s relationships have other aspects to them, they are still relationships at the center and as such are subject to the same problems as any other relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment