Wednesday, June 26, 2002

From June 25th


I wrote this entry last night while my students were working on papers.

I talked to JD this afternoon for more than half an hour. That's actually quite a long time for us to talk on the phone. Usually I end up talking to his voice mail or we talk for a few minutes before one of us has to be somewhere else.

He told me he'd had a terrible weekend. Apparently, his daughter has failed the sixth grade. I gave him all the information I could about possible courses of action. I told him if she failed because of absences, he could appeal that. He told me she has been identified as ADHD and had an IEP, which he and the school signed at the beginning of the year. If that is the case and the teachers did not fulfill their responsibilities as far as L's IEP, then he can appeal her grades and the failure on those grounds. Basically I told him that if there were any reason for the failure other than her inability to do the required work, the decision could be appealed. It won't be easy, but I am sure he will get what he needs for his daughter. I also offered to tutor her in English if she needs it. I'm happy to do anything like that...anything to make something in his life easier and less complicated. I would also love to meet his children. I know he's leery of it because of the problems L has caused with other women he's been involved with, but I would be "safe" as far as that is concerned. I would be the "married friend" of her daddy. She already knows of me since I've made her gifts for various things that have come up. She's also seen her dad talk to me online; I think she even saw me and my husband on the Cam one night (clothed and decent of course). She's also heard him talk to me on the phone a few times. I wish there were more I could do to help sometimes, but at least I had some good information for him about the failure and end of grade exams.

While we talked, JD brought up the fact that I had not sent him a report about the Meet and Greet from Saturday. I told him about it on the phone, but I also was thinking about why I didn't send the report as I have done for every other event I've gone to or hostessed. I have to be entirely honest with myself and admit that I didn't send the report this time because I wanted to see what he would do. I intend to tell him this when I see him tomorrow. I don't know for certain why I was "rebelling" this way other than I think I was curious as to what his reaction might be, but it is only fair for me to tell him that I did it on purpose. I don't know what kind of response that might get, but whatever it is, I deserve it.

I told him about my lunch plans for tomorrow. He wasn't pleased. I knew he likely wouldn't be, but I made them and I'm keeping them. erissa wants to buy some handcuff keychains and since I was going to be in the city anyway, I asked if she wanted to meet with me rather than paying the shipping. I know what JD thinks of erissa and why, but I didn't think having lunch with her and pepper would be a problem. I like pepper...just because she is Mikelos's slave doesn't mean I have to stop liking her. So I'm meeting them at Bella Villa tomorrow for lunch.

JD made me promise, several times, not to get involved in any of the "politics" the two of them might bring up during the meal. erissa tends to be a trouble maker...in fact she and her Master tried to drag me into something a few weeks back because the people he bitched to me about in an email were stirring up trouble...he assumed I had told them of the email he sent to me...accused me of gossiping...he later apologized, but it bothered me that he'd assumed the worst of me first.

Apparently Gloria...who I will not even discuss after what she did...tried to get erissa kicked out of TALON and JD is afraid erissa and pepper will corner me into saying something I'll later regret. It isn't that he thinks I gossip, it's just that he knows these people better than I do and is worried that they will take something I say innocently and drag me into the argument and problems with it. I actually intend to have a cold drink, make the sale and tell them that I have to go to meet John.

And that's the great news about the phone call today...JD has made time to see me tomorrow and already has plans for me. Something about me, naked, on my hands and knees with my ass in the air. Gives me shivers just thinking about it. He was teasing me about the blowjob I told him about last week...I offered to stop and take care of him, but he said he'd just save it for tomorrow.

I have a feeling that perhaps I might get a bit of punishment tomorrow when I tell him about purposely not sending the report of the Meet and Greet. I will remember to talk to him about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment