Thursday, June 20, 2002

Something to Ponder

If you have been to a public dungeon, play party or event, do you enjoy
public play? What is the draw? Are your scenes different in public?
If you have not been to such an event, do you have a desire and/or plans to?
If you prefer to scene in private only, why?

I've attended three public play parties. I was with my first Dom for the first two and attended the third with my husband but without my Sir. The first two were interesting. I did play there and was, in fact, the center of attention for a scene at each. I was mostly unaware of what was going on around me during those scenes and I don't think I was any different that I would have been in a private scene with that Dom.

The third party was uncomfortable for me because I felt unprotected. My husband is a much more gregarious individual than I am and was having a grand time talking with folks while I wandered from room to room and tried to stay out of everyone's way. I did not play there, nor would I have unless my Sir had been with me. He had planned to attend but had to attend a funeral that evening instead.

I would love to play with my Sir at a public party. I am a bit of an exhibitionist and enjoy knowing others are watching him as he works his magic on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment