Friday, June 21, 2002

Yesterday


So, I got to spend about an hour with my Sir yesterday. I had called on Tuesday and Wednesday and left some interesting messages on his voice mail...

and he, in turn, left a cute one on mine yesterday. I called as soon as I got it (sucky cell reception and the fact that I'm roaming when I'm home means I have to call my phone to check messages and I didn't think to do it until I was almost ready to leave for work). I left a message as to when I'd be reachable on the cell and left for work.

He called about 2:10 and said I could come over. Now understand that I have been incredibly horny and having all sorts of lovely erotic dreams about him for FOUR days and what showed up yesterday morning? Right...my cycle started, so I was thinking how to handle this the whole rest of the way to his home.

When I got there, he told me that his ex and the kids would be coming over soon...so that meant we didn't have much time. I was fine with that...saved the embarassment of explaining things *blush*.

He asked me what was up with the messages i'd left and I explained that I missed him and his touch. He asked me to tell him the fantasies i'd mentioned and boy did my face flame. He let me get by without telling him because I told him i'd write them...which I did and sent them to him via email when I got home last night.

We talked about little things while I rubbed and scratched his legs, arms and chest. I love to touch him...he always teases me that I can't be near him without touching him. Yesterday I told him he was absolutely right. He doesn't mind me touching him at all...loves it in fact, though there are certain places I wait for permission to touch...permission that wasn't granted yesterday much to my disappointment.

I jokingly asked him about seeing him at all the week of his birthday...he'd already told me he was taking vacation and likely taking the kids to the beach...but I was actually joking about killing R if i was left with him for 7 days with no respite. JD surprised the hell out of me by saying maybe he'd be able to get away from everyone one day that week to spend it with me! That would be, quite simply, fabulous.

He was still making noises like he'd try to make the meet and greet, though I seriously doubt he will. I asked him which dress I should wear and came home last night to have R take pics to send to him so JD could choose my dress for the evening. In the email i told JD that if he couldn't be there, at least I could dress in a manner that would make him proud to have me represent him.

I guess that's about it. It was a wonderful hour. I left feeling very cared-for. He can be incredibly tender when he chooses to be. The hug at the door when he hems and haws about missing me...he hardly ever just admits that he does...just jokes to cover instead. The kisses that begin on my lips, then my eyes and my forehead. The admonishment to be careful. These are the things i like best about him.

BTW....writing the fantasies made it all worse *sigh*. I may simply have to jump him the next time I see him :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment