Thursday, August 22, 2002

Things


I sent Ron (the other Dominant I wrote about yesterday) an email explaining that I was no longer looking for a dominant and cancelling our tentative lunch plans for tomorrow. Dumb me, I forgot we have people coming tomorrow anyway.

I also changed all of my profiles...bondage.com, alt.com, and the three yahoo profiles (chiki_nc, sublookinginnc, shareinnc).

I just talked to Suncom and I can get the text messaging (the ability to send...I can already receive) for $5.00 per month. If you'd like me to do that, I will be happy to. Only reason I haven't done it already is that no one I know has text phones.

I ordered some gorgeous blue leather today. It should be here by Monday and I'll make the collar. I also ordered some more of the silver locks I've had before...sold the two I originally bought.

On the topic of what to wear on Saturday...would you prefer I wear an opaque or translucent top under my lace jacket? The translucent top is lace as well, but with the jacket over it, you can't see much more than a shadow here or there. The opaque...well I'd wear a red camisole under the lace jacket.

I also have a rigid silver dress collar if you'd like me to wear a collar that night. Or I could wear one of the blue satin ones from my site. I want to dress for you so you are pleased with my appearance. The collar would simply make me feel a little more connected with you that night. I dislike attending lifestyle functions without a Dominant. And it appears as though Mikelos will be there, so I'll be hiding in a corner most of the night anyway... Have I mentioned I'm terribly shy in public venues?

Something I did for my last Dom because he never attended lifestyle events with me, was to have R take a picture of me before we left and email it him. That way he'd see that I was dressed appropriately, etc. If you'd like me to do this for you, please let me know.

I think that was all the stuff running through my head this morning. I'm sure I will sit down and write something else later. My brain never seems to stop thinking. Hope you are doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment