Wednesday, August 28, 2002


Not much rolling through the brain right now. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Hope you are doing well and will drive safely on your way home. I will write more later tonight.
Groups:Griffin, bitchlist, Victoria
Leave a commentEdit EntryEdit TagsAdd to MemoriesTrack ThisLink
Wednesday Evening Musings

Aug. 28th, 2002 at 10:22 PM

I don't know that I really have that much more to say today. It's been a relatively calm day, thankfully.

I know that the first time we were together was uncomfortable because of R's presence, but I wanted to tell you that because he was there that time, he is far more comfortable with you and in allowing me to be with you when he isn't present. There wasn't the slightest hesitation when he told me to say yes if you asked me to spend the night tomorrow. That was something that took months the last time and with which he was never fully comfortable. This time, I believe because he isn't feeling left out, he's fine with it and told me to have a good time...even offered the air mattress.

Speaking of things that inflate...I own an inflatable bondage chair. Would you like me to bring it tomorrow? What other "toys" might you like me to bring? I threw a set of cuffs and straps into the bag, but if there is something else you'd like to see or try, please let me know.

Oh, the "paddle" you said you wanted, how wide would you want it to be? How long? For up to three inches wide, I know where I can get the leather. Wider than that and I might have to consider a whole hide or custom cut from the local dealers. If your computer is fixed, I can show you tandy leather's site and you can tell me their straps are what you had in mind.

If you'd like a flogger, I think there is enough of the blue leather I bought to make the collar left over for a small flogger. Let me know and I'll "whip" it up for you, or make you a suede flogger (my favorite :D).

I was talking with an aquaintance online today. I don't talk to her much because generally she depresses me. Today she IM'd me to ask about the Labor Day party. She also seemed to want to feel out whether or not I was "honing in" on a Master she serves during MAST meetings in Winston Salem. I don't know what *HE* told her, but I've chatted with him a couple of times online with no intention of anything more (at least on my part). She has this thing about keeping up with me that drives me crazy. Like we have some unspoken competition. If you come to the Labor Day BBQ, you'll meet her.

Oh, feel free to check out my website and let me know if there is a pair of dangles you'd like me to wear for you. Or if you don't see one you like in particular, let me know what you want and I'll make it.

I'm getting the "craft" itch again so if there is something you'd like me to make for you, please just say so. I love when someone gives me an idea and then I have to figure out how to create it. Problem solving can be so much fun.

Well, it's time for class. If I don't hear from you before I have to leave for work, I'm going to pack a bag just in case you do want me to stay the night. Better to be prepared. I certainly don't want to appear pushy, but it's so much easier to pack my glasses and a change of clothes than to wish for them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment