Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Thoughts for today

I told Johnathan, the other Dominant I had been talking with, that I was in negotiation with a Dom today. He said he was disappointed and I don't expect to hear much from him again. It's kind of a shame because he and I had a good deal in common. Both college profs, children of the 80s, gamers...but if he cannot be satisfied with friendship, I cannot be responsible for his reactions.

I got a phone call yesterday from another Dom I had briefly spoken with about three weeks ago. I will be sending him an email this evening explaining that I am no longer looking for a dominant.

Please don't think that I've kept in contact with these men because I am waiting to see if one of them would be "better" than you. That is absolutely NOT the case. With Johnathan, I hadn't heard from him since before we talked on Monday and I had forgotten about Ron. The only reason I didn't tell Ron I wasn't available on the phone yesterday was because he caught me on my way to a restroom and I cut him off rather quickly.

Of course I am looking at this situation from the view point that you would prefer our D/s relationship to be "exclusive." In other words, you would rather I served no one other than you. This is what I would prefer for me...two men in my life is more than enough. However, I am placing no such restrictions on you. All I ever ask is that you please let me know if anyone else becomes a part of your life. It's part of "informed consent."

Geez, I don't think I sat down to write such weighty things this evening. I was actually thinking how nice it was to know you had been on your way to see me yesterday. Left me feeling rather nice.

Oh, my cell phone is on whenever I leave the house and get signal. Unfortunately, I lose signal at the edge of I95. You can call it any time and leave a message. I turn the ringer off during class and check for messages during my break (usually right around ten 'til six.)

Speaking of cell phones and calling, I hope you don't mind that I left a message letting you know I was in Fayetteville. If that is somethng you'd rather I didn't do, please just let me know. I remember you saying you wanted to know where I was, but I'm not certain how far that extends.

Oh, one other thing about my phone, I can receive text messages, but can't send them....I don't think. I think I could get the send capability for a relatively cheap monthly fee. I'll send you the email addy for my phone, or you can go to the "Information" link on this page (my journal) and send it from there.

I haven't talked to you today, so I don't really have any focus to my thoughts. I've thought of you. I've smiled about you. Richard teased me about you. You've been on my mind. A little part of me is hoping you might show up at Irwin tonight before I leave to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment