Monday, August 19, 2002

Reasonable Rules


This is somewhat difficult for me to answer because I have never had "rules" before and so I don't really know what is or is not reasonable.
Well, this is what I thought of. Please let me know if this is what you had in mind.

Behavioral rules like where to sit/stand when we are together (I know you mentioned this several times, I think it's perfectly reasonable).
Definition and delineation of appropriate actions and speech for particular situations.
Phone calls and check-ins.
This journal.
Clothing and jewelry choices.

I'm sure I'll add to this list...this is all my tired brain can come up with this evening.
2 commentsLeave a commentEdit EntryEdit TagsAdd to MemoriesTrack ThisLink
Comments

( 2 comments — Leave a comment )
shareinnc (66.57.220.217)
Aug. 19th, 2002 05:09 pm (local)

response
You know where you are to sit and stand.
You will always mind the manner and tone when you talk to me. When asked a question,, I am called Sir but it does not have to be Sir every other word.
Before you get in bed you will ask permission to enter, unless I tell you just to get in, and permission to leave. You will always be touching me at all times when at my side. Even if just to keep your hand on my ankle or wrist.
I will always have a fresh glass of ice water unless I specify differently. It will never be empty and it will never get old. Replace it if this occurs.
Check ins are not required yet...Only if I deam that they become neccisary
If I have told you to do something through out the day I may and will check. DO NOT DISSAPPOINT ME.
Journal....enough said.
These are just a few that I have answered. I will talk to you and dictate the rest to you. My Thoughts to you....Master


Link | Reply | Thread | Edit | Delete | Screen | Freeze | Track This Select:
shareinnc (67.251.119.119)
Aug. 20th, 2002 04:41 am (local)
Re: response
I'm fine with all of these. Perhaps I am misunderstanding your question... I thought I was to list those things which I found reasonable...You know, the blonde IS natural and sometimes it affects the brain :).

Thank you for the touching requirement...I find myself so much more comfortable when I am in physical contact with someone. And I'm a touchy person with people I like :).

You'll have to show me where things are in your home. The repair man is on his way now to fix our ice maker :).

I can't think of anything else and yet I get the feeling you are expecting something more from me on this one...it must be the hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment