Monday, August 26, 2002

Possession and Control


These are thoughts that came to me as I was waking up this morning.

I love the feeling of being posessed. A hand in my hair, pulling my head back will make me melt. Add a bite to the exposed neck and I'm jelly from head to toe.

I keep having flashbacks of you above and inside me, clasping my hands above my head. Utter and complete posession with the added bonus of control. The fact that you were asking me questions at the time, forcing me to think beyond the physical sensation, made the reality of your control over me even more vivid.

There was a similar sensation of posession when you told me to grasp the bed frame. I'm slowly learning the art of verbal bondage...the desire to remain mentally bound by a Dominant's command. There was a time when I was incredibly uncomfortable without actual bonds, but I am passing that and actually enjoying the mental bondage.

I'm a sensual person...stimulating all of my senses will bind me far better than any rope. The sound of your voice, a rough whisper or a low question, is part of what brings me to that submissive place. I've always been affected by sounds.

Anyway, I'm sure more of this will come to me at a later point in the day. I'll write more when it does. I'm missing you and hoping to hear from you very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment