Monday, August 19, 2002

Fantasies


I don't know how many "fantasies" I really have. There are some things I think would be wonderful to try, but is that really a fantasy?

I'd love to part of a sub/slave auction...I think. The reality may be a little too scary.
I've always wanted to know what it would be like to be double penetrated by two men, rather than latex and a man.
I enjoy being an exhibitionist.

I need to think on this one a little more and come back to it.
2 commentsLeave a commentEdit EntryEdit TagsAdd to MemoriesTrack ThisLink
Comments

( 2 comments — Leave a comment )
shareinnc (66.57.220.217)
Aug. 19th, 2002 04:33 pm (local)

response
I liked the way you did this one. As far as the fantasies go....
1. Sub/slave auction.....enlighten me...I have heard of them...never been or particapated in one.
2. DP by 2 guys is one we can make happen. But only when I can ensure your safty and your ability to handle the situation.
3. As far as showing yoru body...that will be dictated by me. (ok..my spelling sucks, lol)
Link | Reply | Thread | Edit | Delete | Screen | Freeze | Track This Select:
shareinnc (67.251.119.119)
Aug. 20th, 2002 04:28 am (local)
Re: response
Sub/slave auctions: I've never participated in one either. I've heard of them and the idea intregues me. The utter abandonment of control, first to my own Sir and next to the one who buys me is what interests me about it.

I think the raciest thing I wear in public is an outfit like the one I wore on Friday BEFORE the pool ;). Generally I'm pretty conservative in my dress, especially for work. Play parties have always been a different thing. The last one I went to, I was with R...my Dom could not come. I dressed conservatively. The one before that, I was with my Dom. I wore my black gown until he decided to scene with me, at which point I wore only a collar and a blindfold. I am perfectly happy with your decisions when it comes to who will see me and how much will be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment