Saturday, August 31, 2002

Darnit...I just missed you online apparently. I was here, just didn't have Yahoo messenger opened. Rats!

I've been working online since 7 am. Getting some homework done, working on a lecture for my training course, fussing with syncing my Yahoo Calendar to my Outlook Calendar. Really thrilling things.

I wanted to thank you for yesterday. It was very nice to spend the afternoon with you doing normal, everyday stuff. Thank you, also, for sharing some of yourself with me yesterday. It was really the first time we've talked and I could listen to your stories for ages :). You may have noticed that I do that...listen. A lack of comment from me doesn't mean I wasn't paying attention or that I was bored. It just means I didn't feel I had anything of import to contribute.

I'm sitting here smiling as I think of you and your singing in the car. It is wonderful to meet someone comfortable enough with themselves that they'll sing in the car in front of you :D. BTW, I liked the music you shared with me...all of it as a matter of fact. I have rather eclectic taste in music and love to pick and choose different music styles and eras. I ended up listening to Bob Seeger on the way home yesterday.

You mentioned something yesterday that I wanted to explain. When you asked me if I thought you should buy some new music, I gave you my honest opinion...that it was your money and your music, you should do as you pleased. That wasn't a "submissive/Dom" type answer, it was the truth of what I was thinking. I was happy to look at music with you, but if you remember, one of my questions in this journal to you was "What kind of music do you like?" I was learning that as I shopped with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment