Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Hesitation


This is something I was thinking about yesterday. It's flitted in and out of my thoughts a couple of times now, so I figured I had better write it down.

You'll notice at times that I hesitate to perform what you feel are "standing rules" like the kneeling in the slave position at my arrival. This isn't because I'm wanting to disobey you. It is because I do not want to presume that you have asked me to visit you with anything in mind. I don't know how best to explain this...

My last Dom asked that I strip when I arrived at his home. I always waited for confirmation from him that he wanted me to do this because it felt to me like I was being presumptuous if I did it without his express direction. It wasn't disobedience, it was insecurity.

I bet this doesn't make the slightest bit of sense darn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment