Friday, August 30, 2002


I just got up. I can't remember the last time I slept this late. I don't know what happened to the post I typed last night. I'll have to find it on my palm and save it as a Word file to upload it. There wasn't anything of great import in it, but I'll take care of it.

I hope you'll call and let me know when you'd like me to come up there (or would you rather come down here?). I'd love to see you today. BTW, what cell service do you use? Your transmission is always so terrible :).

If you'd like to see me today, let me know what things you'd like me to bring with me. I have "goodies" galore if you'd like to try some :).
Groups:Griffin, bitchlist, Victoria
Leave a commentEdit EntryEdit TagsAdd to MemoriesTrack ThisLink
A Question for You

Aug. 30th, 2002 at 9:55 AM

I was talking with a friend of a friend the other day (*my* friend is Jillz, head of MBBDSM, *her* friend...the one I chatted with...is a submissive man named James). James is looking for models on which to try some Japanese Rope Bondage. I told him I would ask you if I would be permitted to model for him. You'd be welcome to attend the sessions (R would likely be there too) and take pictures (James doesn't care about pictures, just someone on whom to try the intricate designs). Let me know what you think and I'll talk to him about a time and place.
Groups:Griffin, family, Victoria
Leave a commentEdit EntryEdit TagsAdd to MemoriesTrack ThisLink
Friday evening thoughts

Aug. 30th, 2002 at 9:40 PM

I was thinking as I drove home today how much I liked touching your face. It was an intimate yet comfortable thing to touch your face. I also though how much I like you hands. Strange thoughts, I know, but there just the same.

It's funny that you ask about fantasies. I honestly don't have many specific fantasies beyon the couple I mentioned the first time you asked me. There are things I like...but I don't know that they qualify as fantasies.

I like the tone of voice that is command in and of itself. I like the feeling of helpless abandon that comes from being restrained, when I can no longer control what is or is not done to me. I like the feeling of calm that comes from submitting to another for the sheer pleasure of that other. Are these fantasies? Not really. I've experienced all of these. But these are the things that I enjoy and "fantasize" about if the moment arises that I need a fantasy.

To be honest, my active imagination and accompanying flashbacks make fantasies unnecessary. I had some lovely flashes in the car on the way home of you, your power, your strength and the pleasure all three brought me to. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment