Monday, August 19, 2002

Questions to ask you


There is so much I don't know about you and I'm curious (okay, nosey). But I also respect your feelings about privacy. Perhaps the way to solve this is to ask that you share with me some of your past, your future plans, what you want from life in general.

I think right now, my brain is too scrambled to really do much more writing. I'll attack it again in the morning. It sometimes takes me days (and even weeks...there's a scene in my brain I still haven't processed) to process feelings, emotions and physcial responses to intense moments like those we shared this afternoon. In the morning, I'll have a clearer head and be better able to articulate my thoughts.
2 commentsLeave a commentEdit EntryEdit TagsAdd to MemoriesTrack ThisLink
Comments

( 2 comments — Leave a comment )
shareinnc (66.57.220.217)
Aug. 19th, 2002 04:28 pm (local)

response
I will use your name to respond to these if I respond to them at all. I am very impressed. With the amount of work and thought you have put into all of this. If you want to know about my past and such..ask, if I do not want to share than I will tell you. By the way, who all can read these responses?
Link | Reply | Thread | Edit | Delete | Screen | Freeze | Track This Select:
shareinnc (67.251.119.119)
Aug. 20th, 2002 04:23 am (local)
Re: response
I'd love to know about your family, your past, your dreams and plans for the future. You mentioned you were married once...that piqued my curiosity. I'm nosey...sorry. I'm curious to know about you, what makes you who you are.
Link | Reply | Parent | Thread | Edit | Delete | Screen | Freeze | Track This Select:

No comments:

Post a Comment