Sunday, September 1, 2002

Sunday Morning

Sep. 1st, 2002 at 9:45 AM

I feel so sluggish this morning. Almost lethargic. Someone would think I'd been up too late last night :).

I had a wonderful evening with you. I'm so glad you and R had the chance to talk "shop." It is important to me that the two of you get along well. He likes you, trusts you with me...he was impressed with how you treat me.

I'm still feeling loggy...like my head is floating. Too much of a good thing I think :D.

It was good to just talk last night. We seem to think alike on a lot of subjects. I wanted to tell you how much it means to me that you've set limits and boundaries and stick to them. If for some unforeseen reason I should suddenly get "bratty," the likely root cause is feeling my boundaries have changed and searching for them. If I feel myself leaning that way, I will mention it.

I wanted to again tell you that the DP was not something that was imperative. R was laughing last night as he admitted that unless we find someone who has no legs, he's unlikely to be able to acomplish it himself. It's something that can remain in the "fantasy" category :).

As for the threesome...I think our immediate best bet will be Theresa. She's the most stable woman I know who would be available for something like that. I'll let you meet her on Monday. Then the likely best course of action would be for me to ask if she were interested and for you to then ask Keith if he would share her (he does share Theresa...both when he's involved and when he isn't...it would be a respect thing). After Theresa, I'll have to look. I know a couple of other women who would be available, but are unsuitable because they're a little too neurotic.

We'll see if you like Theresa and if not, we'll go from there.

Hope you have a good day at work. Looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow (i'm getting spoiled...seeing you so much...I love it!).
Groups:Griffin, family, Victoria
Leave a commentEdit EntryEdit TagsAdd to MemoriesTrack ThisLink
Thoughts after reading something

Sep. 1st, 2002 at 8:52 PM

I get the articles from Jack Rinella's site sent to my email. He's a gay Master who writes for the community. His writing is often insightful and always honest and forthright.

I was reading his essay, "Things to Know About Training a Slave" and smiling all the way. So much of his advice is present in how you treat me, speak to me, expect things of me, etc. It was just nice to see someone else who believed you were doing things so right.

We spoke a little last night of how there are fakes on both sides of the aisle. Being with you, hearing your expectations and knowing that you will hold to them has only intensified my belief that my life in the BDSM community has thus far been plagued by fakes.

I know this likely sounds like "sucking up," but that isn't the case actually. It's hard for me to express to you how much it means to know that your expectations of me and my behavior don't change from one moment to the next. To know that if I did misstep, either intentionally or accidentally, you would correct it appropriately.

I'm rambling, I think. Getting tired. BTW...you'll have to tell me a little more specifically how you like your coffee. I get the feeling I messed it up last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment