Monday, September 23, 2002


 thoughts while driving

Funny how my mind wanders when I'm driving. Sometimes I wonder where the tracks my brain train seems to run on come from.

One thing i thought of is something i'm not sure how to approach you with. I probably ought to just say it, eh?

R and I both consider you to be part of our family...which means things like watching Brandon for you, and helping you out are part of the package. You really aren't imposing at all.

I consider you to be a priority in my life. I think that's probably pretty obvious :). I don't have a lot of priorities...immediate family is the biggest one and that's the category you're in right now.

Oh hell, I don't even know why I'm bothering to type this. It sounded good when I was thinking it in the car.

[private post] Sep. 23rd, 2002

I've come to the conclusion that I must be an incredibly selfish. This was another of those "driving" thoughts.

Is it really selfish to want to be surrounded by people who care about me? Is it really selfish to want to spend time with those I care for? If so then I truly am one of the most selfish people on the planet.

[private post] Spanish Entry from Monday

Hoy es lunes, vientetrésde spetiembre. Hoy estudio español por muchos horas. Te erras y me encantaría verté.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment