Friday, September 13, 2002

Just waiting :)

Sep. 13th, 2002 at 6:15 PM

to hear from you so that I know when you'll be arriving. I really have missed you this week. You have no idea what it means to hear your voice and know that you missed me too.

I can think of all sorts of things to help you relax. The stress and strain in your voice last night was hard for me to hear because I couldn't do anything to make it go away. Tonight I can and will.

R offered something this afternoon after I talked to you. If you like, you can stay here for a couple of days (ie the two days you have off or if you wanted any other time). It was strange to hear him offer that and hear how much he meant it when he said he thought it would be a good idea...give us time to spend without either of us having to be somewhere else. He really likes you...respects you and is impressed by the way you treat me. It makes it so much easier for me to see you when he's this comfortable. While I know, deep down, that you staying here for any length of time (more than an over night) is likely not going to happen, the fact that he offered is important. We had a room mate once. We both swore never again. But he's comfortable enough with you to offer you space in our home for a somewhat extended time...that's a big thing for him.

I so very much want to take some pictures of you. I hope you'll let me :D.

I'm rambling today, sorry. A lot of things rolling around in my brain right now. Hope to hear from you soon.
Groups:Griffin, family, Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment