Sunday, September 8, 2002

Sep. 8th, 2002

6:33 PM

Colleen and her girls just left. I think I'm exhausted. I don't remember the last time I spent so much time with anyone's children. They were sweet kids, but gosh I'm glad I don't have any of my own.

You got lucky, Sir. You were out of town for my cycle. It's been a bad one. I was in tears Friday night. The pain hasn't been this bad in a very long time. But I think it's nearly over.

I'm missing you. Hoping to hear from you soon. I also hope you'll be able to attend the Collaring on the 21st. I know Keith and Theresa would like for you to be there.
Groups:Griffin, family, Victoria
Leave a commentEdit EntryEdit TagsAdd to MemoriesTrack ThisLink
Something You Offered

Sep. 8th, 2002 at 7:37 PM

You asked me if weight loss was something I wanted. When I said yes, you said it was something you could help me with. Are you still up to that challenge? Let me know.
Groups:communities, bitchlist, Victoria
Leave a commentEdit EntryEdit TagsAdd to MemoriesTrack ThisLink
Feeling Weepy

Sep. 8th, 2002 at 9:13 PM

I'm not even entirely sure why, but I feel like crying tonight.

It's almost like my soul knows something is wrong and my head hasn't caught on yet. There's no reason I know of that I should feel this way tonight.
Groups:Griffin, communities, peopleiknow, bitchlist, Victoria
Leave a commentEdit EntryEdit TagsAdd to MemoriesTrack ThisLink
It's Getting Late

Sep. 8th, 2002 at 11:50 PM

and I'm still not asleep. I don't know where this insomnia is coming from but it is frustrating as heck. I've been missing you today, hoping you'd call.

I don't want to be a bother or a burden. You are free to tell me you need more space at any time. I've been spoiled these past two weeks because I've seen you so often. I like spending time with you. Even Friday when you slept most of the day was a wonderful time for me. To know you trust me enough to sleep when I am with you means a lot to me.

At least I don't seem to be feeling weepy any more. I'm getting tired, maybe I'll be able to get some sleep soon.
Groups:Griffin, family, Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment