Thursday, September 12, 2002


I stopped at Priscilla's today and saw something that was rather interesting...it was a "make your own dildo" kit. Just tickled me...too bad it was so expensive. Heaven knows I thought about it hard :D.

I'm sorry my stress seems to have worn off on you. I hope that things will settle down for you. I'd love to be able to take you to the beach on Sunday, get you out in the sun and sand and help you relax. Of course if you're too tired for that, I can think of other, less strenuous ways to help you let go of your stress.

I've missed you something terrible this week. I wish I could have done something this evening to help take the strain from your voice. You know I'd drive up there to help you clean and pack if you needed it.

I'll bring you anything you like when I come tomorrow. I hope you'll like the baked ziti and I'll see about making you chili to eat this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment