Wednesday, September 11, 2002

Today was calm for the most part. Took me forever to get Keith and Theresa to leave and I was running late, but it all worked out in the end.

I will absolutely call you when I get up in the morning. You know I'd love to see you. I hope you are doing okay. Your IM sounded a bit down. I miss you something terrible :D.

Thankfully, my cycle is fully over and even the residual pain has faded. Everything can go back to normal now :). I do have to tell you that I have not been taking my bag with me when I go to Fayetteville. I've been afraid I'd get searched. I will, however, bring it when I see you tomorrow. The MPs haven't been opening anything in my car thus far anyway.

What do you think of the beach idea? Get you out in the sun and sand and help you relax...maybe go for a nice dinner afterward...maybe stay the night? Let me know. I'd love for you to join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment