Monday, September 2, 2002


I'm sitting here reading the latest issue of Domsub Lifestyles ezine. (http://www.domsublifestyle.com/home.html). They have some really good writers working for them. I've been enjoying the ezine for several months. This month's topics seem to focus on the Dominant. I need to send the link to Sunny for him to read the tips and discussions. He's been doing a lot of reading lately.

I will be wearing one of my denim dresses today unless I hear from you before then and you want me to wear something else. Of course, I'll be happy to change clothes after your arrival to whatever you want me to wear.

I will put my collar on when I dress and meet you at your car with my leash. I'm getting so spoiled seeing you so often :). It's been wonderful to hear in your voice that you want to see me...that you aren't just seeing me because it's been two weeks and I'm getting antsy. And I smile every time you call me babe :D.

Well, I need to get my tuchas in gear...get the vacuuming done and litter boxes cleaned. Folks will be here sooner than I think ;). Sleep well. I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment