Friday, September 6, 2002


I thought about this subject on my way home today...no radio in the car.

As much as I would rather lie and say what I did was not intentional disobedience...I can't. While it was not initially a conscious decision, it became so the minute I realized I hadn't done what you requested. For that I have no excuse and can only apologize for my behavior.

I will do as you requested, flaming cheeks (the upper ones) be damned. If you feel it is necessary to punish me, I will, of course, accept your decision. I was wrong and can do nothing more than admit it and change any future instances of such behavior.

I still haven't slept. I'm feeling wide awake right now.

I hope you had a safe trip. Let me know when you are home. I miss you already (I know...we just spent most of a day together...call me a glutton).

No comments:

Post a Comment