Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Minor Pout :)

Sep. 18th, 2002 at 8:35 AM

I was so hoping to see you last night. I'm sorry things got so messed up. Hope you were able to get your stethoscope back...No more loaning it out! :-P

Let me know if you would like for me to bring you anything. I bought you trail mix yesterday at the grocery store so you'd have it at work. I'm happy to bring it to you after class tonight or tomorrow. Or I'll just save it and give it to you when I see you this weekend.

Yesterday's discussion meant a lot to me...knowing that you'd put me on your notification list...

I'm sorry to get weepy when I think about that particular subject. Heaven knows I understand completely the need for our war...but knowing that most of the country has no idea what it means for us to be at war, knowing that people I know, people I care for are going into the line of fire, all of that makes my heart pound and my throat close. I'm not a woose, but I am emotional. Hope you don't take it personally (unless you think it's a good thing for me to be concerned :D ).

I'll email you my address to add to the contact information. I don't want to post it here for security purposes.
Groups:Griffin, bitchlist, Victoria
Leave a commentEdit EntryEdit TagsAdd to MemoriesTrack ThisLink
Outward Show

Sep. 18th, 2002 at 8:38 AM

Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy symbolism? I just saw the most beautiful ring...patterned after those in the book, The Story of O. I was also looking at cuff style bracelets yesterday at the mall (had to get the jump rings to work with Theresa's new collar).

Just something I was liking lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment