Monday, September 9, 2002


I got a phone call today from someone I have not heard from in about 3 years. This woman had been a member of the coven R and I used to have and left under less than friendly terms. Out of the blue she calls today. Asks a bunch of questions, most of which I answered very guardedly.

The only good thing about the call was it stopped the crying jag I was on. I am having the worst morning. I missed two deadlines in my training class over the weekend (misread the due date). I am trying to finish the New Hire Packet of information to get it to them by wednesday and I have been downloading one file for 20 minutes and can't get one of the others to print.

R left the car "on" over the weekend so the battery was dead this morning. It still isn't fixed and he's driving it with no brake lights.

Can I have permission to just sit in a corner and bang my head against a wall today?

No comments:

Post a Comment