Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tarot Reading

From Beautiful Tarot HD
23 February 2011 10:48 AM

Your thoughts here: I'm not sure how to take this one. My interpretation of the pentacles is increased abundance. That I was asking about my relationships and love, it would look like with my opening to the divine (moon), I have set up a situation in which my search will result in a success.

Past, Present, Future: Three cards showing the flow of time

The Past

Past influences and events, the background and foundation of the present.

Seven of Pentacles: These are exceedingly contradictory; in the main, it is a card of money, business, barter; but one reading gives altercation, quarrels—and another innocence, ingenuity, purgation. Improved position for a lady's future husband.


 

The Present

The current situation and its influences, both good and bad.

The Moon: Hidden enemies, danger, calumny, darkness, terror, deception, occult forces, error.


 

The Future

Hopes, growing influences, the unknowable that is to come.

Queen of Pentacles: Opulence, generosity, magnificence, security, liberty. Dark woman; presents from a rich relative; rich and happy marriage for a young man.


 

http://beautifultarot.com




Shari Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment