Monday, February 21, 2011

My life as a slave

My life as a slave
It is my desire to be a useful part of an owner's life. To that end I will have daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly tasks which will improve the quality of my life, my service, and the life of the owner.
These tasks will include education for us both, domestic chores, personal service tasks, and goal setting and achievement for us both.
I will live with or near the owner so that I may be a part of his daily life and my device can be easily accessed by him.

In order to be ready to take a service position, I must continue to straighten out my finances. I must keep working on my weight and health so I can effectively serve an owner. I must keep working on my career and keeping the stress levels associated with it to a minimum.

This is not nearly the 1000 word recommendation from the activity is Becoming a Slave, but the truth of the matter is that I have been working on much of myself and my life for many years in order to be more available to an owner. I'm not coming to these activities cold.


Shari Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment