Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tarot Reading #2


From Beautiful Tarot HD
22 February 2011 9:33 AM
Your thoughts here: my interpretation of the nine of wands is that it is a good representation of me. I am strong and a hell of an adversary to go up against. As for the queen of swords, I can see that I have been alone because some part of me felt I should be alone. Reversed justice could represent the limitations I have placed upon myself by not being open to what I truly want in my my life. The eight of pentacles in aspiration is easy. I have always sought success in all areas of my life, often to the detriment of other parts of myself. The two of pentacles, paired with the reversed justice shows that I've stood in my own way, but that I am ready to stop doing so. With judgment in the outcome, the hard work I've done, the steps I've taken, will bring me to the place where I find what I am seeking.
The Cup: For those who identify with the suit of Cups

The Querent

This represents the Querent, the here and now.
Nine of Wands (reversed): Obstacles, adversity, calamity.

Foundations

This represents the reasons underlying the present, its influences, the assumptions we have made and the path that we have walked.
Queen of Swords: Widowhood, female sadness and embarrassment, absence, sterility, mourning, privation, separation. A widow.

Obstructions

This represents the problems we are likely to face, the obstacles that stand in our way, the challenges we have chosen for ourselves.
Justice (reversed): Law in all its departments, legal complications, bigotry, bias, excessive severity.

Aspirations

This represents our hopes and fears, the secrets we hold dear, the glories we imagine, the path we hope to follow.
Eight of Pentacles: Work, employment, commission, craftsmanship, skill in craft and business, perhaps in the preparatory stage. A young man in business who has relations with the Querent; a dark girl.

The Past

This represents our relationship to the influences of the past: the things we wish we could forget, the memories we cherish.
Two of Pentacles: On the one hand it is represented as a card of gaiety, recreation and its connexions, which is the subject of the design; but it is read also as news and messages in writing, as obstacles, agitation, trouble, embroilment. Troubles are more imaginary than real.

The Future

This represents our relationship to the future: the terror of the unknown, the shining hope of tomorrow, and the influences that these both hold for us.
The Last Judgment: Change of position, renewal, outcome. Another account specifies total loss though lawsuit.


http://beautifultarot.com





Shari Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment