Monday, February 21, 2011

Kind Words from a Previous Owner

Kind words from a previous owner

I was texting with an old friend and previous owner last night. This man was the second I served when I came to this community nearly eleven years ago. We parted ways as dominant and submissive, but remained close friends. He is still one of the people in my life who I know will be there if I need help.

This is a text he sent to me: [You were] someone who never said no. Who forgave me when I was stupid. And whose intelligence was an asset for me.

I was deeply touched by his sentiment and asked if he'd be willing to write a reference for me. He said he would, but he didn't like the idea. When I asked him why he wasn't happy about writing me a reference, he said, "why would I want someone to have something I lost and can't have now. But I love you enough to help you be happy."

This man holds a very special place in my hear and has for ten years. I love him and know he loves me. We weren't a good fit for power exchange but we are excellent friends. I am blessed that he is in my life and I tell him so often.


Shari Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment