Sunday, February 27, 2011

At the club

At the club

I had nearly forgotten what it was like to play as hard as I want and to let the sadist in me run wild and free. For most of two years now I've been playing with bottoms who don't enjoy my level of sadism. I've been told "no marks" and "no single tails" so often that I've shuddered to hear the words.

Last night, however, I was party to a rare treat. Two bottoms, neither new to the scene nor going home to an unaware spouse, allowed me and another fellow sadist to "tear that ass up" literally. I was giddy and flying throughout the scene and for several hours after. Today my muscles ache in that way the do after a particularly good workout. The sadist is curled into a contented ball and is snoozing happily until the next time I need a fix.

I watched another friend test out her inner sadist last night and I warned her that it's like crack. Once you've played hard as a top, it's hard to go back to slap and tickle. I know that when I'm playing with a lighter bottom, my sadist roars like a caged lion. It wants out and wants to know why I tease it so.

I'm not a masochist. That means when I bottom for an owner, I do not fly. I cannot say that I have ever reached "subspace". I do fly when I top and if subspace is anything like the euphoric joy of top space, those bottoms who reach it are extremely blessed.

Thank you so very much to the two bottoms who let me run last night. May your marks remind you of the joy you gave this humble sadist.


Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment