Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tarot Reading

From Beautiful Tarot HD
23 February 2011 10:52 AM

Your thoughts here: There are a lot of reversed cards here.  I can see myself as the excessive severity. I'm often too serious. The foundations of power authority are pretty standard for me and my life as well. My own doubts blocking me are an issue I have come up against in the past. Recognizing that I'm doing it again is a good way to battle this issue. I seek to be the empress. I want the home and hearth and love. Reversed strength in the past shows how often I've allowed others to run over me and my strength even when standing up would have been healthier. If I do not make change,s my future will stagnate where I am.

The Cup: For those who identify with the suit of Cups

The Querent

This represents the Querent, the here and now.

Justice (reversed): Law in all its departments, legal complications, bigotry, bias, excessive severity.


 

Foundations

This represents the reasons underlying the present, its influences, the assumptions we have made and the path that we have walked.

Ten of Swords (reversed): Victory and consequent fortune for a soldier in war. Advantage, profit, success, favour, but none of these are permanent; also power and authority.


 

Obstructions

This represents the problems we are likely to face, the obstacles that stand in our way, the challenges we have chosen for ourselves.

The Magician (reversed): Physician, Magus, mental disease, disgrace, disquiet.


 

Aspirations

This represents our hopes and fears, the secrets we hold dear, the glories we imagine, the path we hope to follow.

The Empress: Fruitfulness, action, initiative, length of days; the unknown, clandestine; also difficulty, doubt, ignorance.


 

The Past

This represents our relationship to the influences of the past: the things we wish we could forget, the memories we cherish.

Strength (reversed): Despotism, abuse if power, weakness, discord, sometimes even disgrace.


 

The Future

This represents our relationship to the future: the terror of the unknown, the shining hope of tomorrow, and the influences that these both hold for us.

The World (reversed): Inertia, fixity, stagnation, permanence.


 

http://beautifultarot.com




Shari Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment