Saturday, October 19, 2002


Strange Dream

It was frightening and comforting at the same time. The military men and women and all of their gear amassing in every open space in a small southern town while the local residents went about their business reminded me of the titanic. All around them the world was collapsing and they were having parties and going to the local fair.

You were there with me...taking me to and from the townspeoples homes and the military encampment. You were keeping me safe, watching over me. There were wolves all through this dream and now that I'm thinking about it, they were with me when you weren't.

The idea of YOU piercing me, though. That scared the bejeezus out of me. I think part of it might be that I am going to desperately need you there with me to hang on to. I'm petrified of needles and it has been 20 years since I last had anything pierced. And the most daring piercing I've ever had was adding a second hole to my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment