Tuesday, October 8, 2002


 Oct. 8th, 2002

Jealousy is a strange thing. If you had asked me before this morning if I would have been hurt by what happened last night I think my answer would have been yes, but not to the degree I was hurting this morning.

I don't know if it was the surprise factor or what but I was initially devastated. It took me 30 or 45 minutes to think it through and decide that I was actually okay. No major crying jag, though a couple of tears did manage to escape. Just a little hollow feeling until my heart caught up with my mind and realized I was on my way to see you...that you had called and asked me to come to you because you needed me. That was enough.

Your slathered on schmooz later didn't hurt either.

You wanted honesty, you got it. I never claimed I didn't get jealous. I do claim to be able to deal with it when given the chance to think it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment