Saturday, October 26, 2002


Oct. 26th, 2002

You don't know how much it brightened my morning to hear from you. I hope you are driving safely and at the speed limit :-P

I guess we'll need to talk about what will happen when you leave for Tampa...Brandon, us, etc.

I'm certainly not going to tell you that you "can't" do anything. That's not my place, nor is it my style. I would prefer knowing about anything that happens as far as play partners. Just let me know, reassure me that I'm not getting "dumped" that kind of thing. Basically, I guess I'm asking that the same rules and boundaries we've had here still apply.

I don't expect to be looking for anyone to "play" with or whatnot. You know that isn't my style and being alone for a while is probably a good thing. If something would come up, I would talk to you about it.

You'll be deployed after you get back from Tampa, won't you. You know that scares the hell out of me, but I understand and will, of course, support you no matter what and no matter where.

No comments:

Post a Comment