Monday, October 14, 2002


Oct. 14th, 2002

Thank you for talking with me last night. I felt better and I'm sorry for crying on you like that.

I'm an emotional woman...and a contradiction. I tend to feel things very deeply and yet most find me to be emotionally distant. Just as you told me there are very few people who know you, there are very few people I let past the "frigid bitch" exterior. Unfortunately, those I let in are subject to seeing the highly emotional woman who lives inside. You've seen it before and got another taste of it last night.

The question of why you spend time with me has weighed heavily on me for a few weeks now. Part of my caring for you is knowing, realistically, that you want things I can't give you (at least not now) and wanting them for you so that you are happy. But you're right and I've even said it...you're a grown man and able to make your own decisions. I'm just happy you've chosen to be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment