Thursday, October 17, 2002


Oct. 17th, 2002

I hate trying to write my journal with R standing behind me. That would be the reason for the stilted entry last night. He sees me writing in my journal and just sits there reading what I type. Of course, I didn't say anything...this time. He knows I hate it but he's so worried that he's missing something he stays and reads anyway.

I'm looking forward to the party on Saturday. I really hope you don't have to work. I'd love to go with you :). We're probably going to want to take two cars since you'll have to be at work early on Sunday...that way if R isn't ready to leave, he doesn't have to. If Angel goes, I'd like to ride with you, if you don't mind.

R told me he talked to Colleen about this weekend and she said she wanted to go to a party in the afternoon and didn't want to go to the evening one because of Ruthy. Did she change her mind?

You know I miss you *sigh*. I'll see you in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment