Tuesday, January 31, 2006


Well, tick another item off my “never did it” list. Last night, for the first time in my life, I was fisted.

J was feeling aggressive most of the day. We’re working on a project and it has him pumped up. Early in the day, he’d ordered me to give him a blow job while he was working on the computer.

After dinner, I was working on photos and he was watching a movie. When I finished, I lay down on the couch and he joked that I was ready to sleep and he was ready for another blow job. I of course complied quickly. After about fifteen minutes (and my leg falling asleep from kneeling in front of him), he told me to go get my favorite vibrator (which now has to be replaced because the @*&!^ dog got hold of it last night). He had me lay on the floor in front of him and f*ck myself with it for him. Then he told me to go get another vibrator. He wanted me to put them both inside me at the same time, but I couldn’t do it…I guess I’m just not shaped that way LOL.

He lay down on the floor with me and asked me if I’d ever been fisted before. I told him no. He asked if I wanted to be and I told him I didn’t know. He started touching me, then sent me to get lube.

It’s hard to describe with this felt like. There was pressure and there was some pain but the end result was an orgasm so strong I thought my head was going to burst. I had always been afraid of fisting…thought it would be excruciating…thought it would stretch things I liked tight the way they were…but in the end it was amazing. I can still feel it if I remember lying on my back, my right leg curled behind J, his left hand against my side and his right hand inside me to the wrist *shudder*.

He then proceeded to f*ck me senseless. While I wouldn’t wish for the weight I’ve lost to come back, I have to say that losing some padding has been detrimental LOL. My ribs are bruised from him laying on me (now two nights in a row…he f*cked my ass the night before…holy orgasm batman!). I still have padding there when I’m standing, but when I lay down, there’s only a little skin between the rib and him.
Tags:
jarrett, new experiences
Leave a commentEdit EntryEdit TagsAdd to MemoriesTrack ThisLink
Six Point Florentine by J.

Jan. 31st, 2006 at 9:30 AM


Jarrett Floggers 3
Originally uploaded by shareinnc. I so love watching him work. He is amazing when he flies. There's a way to his movements that makes you want to be there...connected to him...even if it really hurts to be there LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment