Sunday, July 21, 2002

Today's Events


T came over for lunch today.

I admit I was nervous. I'm not certain why exactly...just the usual jitters I suppose. I'm still worried I might do something, commit some major faux pas and send him running I suppose.

He met R and the two of them chatted for a while as I made the salads. R says he liked T, thought he was a nice man. This is a good thing.

My neck is sore. One of the first things T did was take a moment to do a few things he'd mentioned wanting to do for some time. He grasped my hair, pulled my head to the side and bit my neck HARD. I was a puddle at his feet. When he put his hand on my throat I melted even more. What an amazing sense of posession that act had. I must be honest and say it was a little scary, but I knew I was safe and relaxed right away.

I'm still processing and will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment